Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person ... ~Gerard Way
My Chemical Romance is my favorite band ever.
I've never heard a group with that kind of talent before, whose music can mean so much to so many people. I love all of the band members ... they've all been through so much, and through it all have become better people.
Thank you, My Chemical Romance, for just being amazing.
And thank you Gerard, for being my hero.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF THE BLACK PARADE
1. Thou Shalt Accept Death As It Comes
2. Thou Shalt Sing And March Without Question
3. Thou Shalt Face Fear And Regret
4. Thou Shalt Let Go Of Your Dreams
5. Thou Shalt Give Blood
6. Thou Shalt Fear Thy Sins
7. Thou Shalt Protect Thy Brothers In Arms
8. Thou Shalt Darken Thy Clothes
9. Thou Shalt Not Walk This World Alone
10. THOU SHALT CARRY ON!!!
..........||| PUT THIS ON
..........||| YOUR PROFILE
..........||| TO REMEMBER
....../|||/.\|||\ R.I.P PANSY!!!
♥«´¨`• FRANK °•´¨`»♥
If you ever felt alone
If you ever felt rejected
If you ever felt confused
If you ever felt lost
If you ever felt anxious
If you ever felt wrong
If you ever felt wronged
If you ever felt unclean
If you ever felt angry
If you ever felt ashamed
If you ever felt curious
If you ever felt used
Be prepared to feel...
Feel The Romance...
My Brutal Romance
My Beautiful Romance
My Miserable Romance
My X-Rated Romance
My Harlequin Romance
My Innocent Romance
My Selfish Romance
My Scandalous Romance
My Childish Romance
My Watercooler Romance
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE <3
THIS IS FOR ALL THE KIDS WHO:
-This is for all the kids who doodle MCR lyrics instead of paying attention in class.
-This is for all the kids who listened to 'I'm Not Okay' on repeat because it made them feel like they weren't alone.
-This is for all the kids who have seen 'Life On The Murder Scene' twenty bajillion times.
-This is for all the kids who bought 'The Black Parade' the second it came out and clung to it like a security blanket for a month.
-This is for all the kids who love Gerard, no matter what color his hair is.
-This is for all the kids think Mikey is awesome, with or without glasses.
-This is for all the kids who wish they could play guitar like Frank.
-This is for all the kids were worried about Bob when he burnt his leg.
-This is for all the kids who secretly fantasize about playing with Ray's hair.
-This is for all the kids who know that as long as there is a My Chemical Romance, they will never be alone.
-This is for all the kids who love My Chemical Romance with all their hearts.
-This is for all the kids who wear their t-shirts not just to look cool, but to promote them too.
-This is for all the kids who saved up their allowance for months, babysat, and mowed lawns to go to their concert and sing every word.
-This is for all the kids who were never okay.
-This is for the MCRmy <3
You Know You're an MCR Fan When...
1. You have at least one MCRSavedMyLife story
2.When someone says "'fro," you say "Ray Toro!"
3.When someone says "Chemical," or "Romance," you think..."MCR!"
4. When you think of New Jersey, you think of Belleville.
5. When someone talks about Helena, Montana, you start singing;"Loooong ago ..."
6. You've had their CD for two weeks and iTunes says it's been played at least 46 times.
7. You have mixed feelings about the Used. Bert? Or Gerard?
8. You wake up at two AM thinking about Mikey.
9. You view Alicia Simmons as the new Adrienne Armstrong.
10. You truly believe the Black Parade will come to you when you die (Hello Gerard!)
11. You believe they should hire you to be in all their videos since you dance to the songs like nobody's business.
12. Black is your favorite color.
13. The only reason you watch 24 is so you can have something in common with Ray.
14. It pains you to watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force because of the rejection it caused Gerard.
15. You know Bob is a fuzzy bunny and Frank is a princess.
16. You wouldn't mind watching Gerard draw all day.
17. You count the days to and from your MCR concerts.
18. You have their tour schedule on a Word Document on your computer.
19. You've writeten at least one fanfic.
20. You'd join the TMNT, just to be with Bob.
21. You wouldn't mind Gerard and Mikey smellling like shit if it meant you got to go on tour with them!
22. You'd offer Frank your shower at 3 AM.
23. Even your parents know the words to Welcome to the Black Parade.
24. You dye your hair like Gerard did a few years ago and lament as that random red splotch at the back of your head fades away.
25.You scream when your parents accidentally throw away the review of the show you went to a week before. Then you immediately get it off the internet.
26. None of your friends like them but they could probably write a book on them you talk about them so much.
27. You've Googled their high schools.
28. You adhere to the MCR Bible, the Ten Commandments of the Black Parade, the Ten Commandments of Gerard Way and the Ten Commandments of a Chemical Romantic.
29. You don't care anymore when people call them emo because you know they're not.
30. You'd cut off Bob and Ray's hair if it meant you could have it all to yourself.
31. You relate to Mikey and his unicorn/coffee/sushi fetish.
32. You really wish Frank would talk on stage.
33. You celebrate their birthdays with religion. Yes, that means costumes.
34. You've named pets/stuffed animals/instruments after them ("C'mere Mikey! Good boy Mikey, good boy!"
35. The people in your band have set a ban on you singing anymore MCR at practice. Needless to say, this is a rule meant to be broken.
36. You sneak into your computer lab at school at lunch to watch their videos.
37. You call your younger sister "Mikey." Therefore, she hates you. But you can't help that she is skinny, tallish and wears glasses.
38. You plan on making a pilgrimage to Belleville, New Jersey as soon as possible.
39. You listen to every band they say they like during interviews.
40. You only tolerate Brandon Flowers because Gerard Way says he likes the Killers and Brandon likes MCR.
41. Your daydreams consist of commentary on your school day by Mikey, Frank, Gerard, Bob and Ray.
42. You call Gerard "Gee."
43.Your friends all get a glazed look when you mention MCR.
44. You've read Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance, by Irvine Welsh.
45. You wrote an essay about how you admire Gerard when your English teacher told you that you had to write something about someone you admired.
46. You're known to wear a black stripe over your eyes to school when you're feeling extra MCR-ish.
47. Life on the Murder Scene=LOTMS
48. You support Bob Bryar's solo project.
49. Even if they went gansta, you'd still love them.
50. You just wrote and or read this (or forced a friend to!)
For those who felt empowered during Famous Last Words.
For those who felt they could relate to I'm Not Okay.
For those who want to start a riot because of Teenagers.
For those who are demolition lovers.
For those who killed all their friends.
This is for those who got welcomed To The Black Pararde.
For those who aren't afraid to keep on living;
Who aren't afraid to walk this world alone.
So let's crash the cemetery gates, with heads held high and MCR in out hearts, because we are the MCRmy.
For anyone who loves Gerard no matter what color his hair was.
For anyone who loves that pansy Frank and was worried when he got sick.
For anyone who has ever fantasied about playing with Ray's hair.
For anyone who got worried when Bob got burnt.
For anyone who cried every single time Gerard got drunk or high.
For anyone who bought MCR's new ablum the very second they could and protect it with their lives.
For anyone who can't watch The Ghost Of You without crying.
For anyone who isn't okay.
For anyone who loves My Chemical Romance with all of their "black little hearts".
For anyone who didn't just listen to their music, but their lyrics, too.
For anyone who thinks they'll die alone.
For anyone who wanted to jump up on stage just to give the band hugs.
For anyone who wanted to meet them just to say "thank you".
For anyone who wanted them for their advice, not their money.
For anyone who wants to say 'I love you' without any remorse.
For anyone who is sick of having their heart broken, or getting hurt.
For anyone who can honestly say that MCR saved their lives.
For anyone who gets exited when someone says "Gerard, Frankie, Bob, Mikey" or "Ray".
For anyone who gets exited when someone says "My Chemical Romance", "My Chem" or "MCR".
For anyone who says "I am a My Chemical Romance fan" with pride, and with honesty.
For anyone who will repost this, and actually take the time.
For anyone who has had a relative say, "Please, no more MCR today!"
For anyone who gets excited when they see a random person wearing an MCR shirt.
For anyone who will go across the country to see a My Chemical Romance concert.
For enyone who listens to the message MCR has to share with the world.
For anyone who doesn't know where they'd be without them;
For anyone who's life changed the moment they heard one song.
For everyone who would hold a funeral procession at school if MCR broke up.
We ARE the MCRmy.
They told us they weren't okay.
They told us vampires would never hurt us.
They want us to say our famous last words and join The Black Parade.
They said the mirror wasn't big enough for the both of them.
They cried for the ghost of you.
They introduced us to Helena.
They don't love us like they did yesterday.
We ARE the MCRmy.
Real MCR fans know more songs than Welcome to the Black Parade.
Real MCR fans know Gerard Way's brother's name.
Real MCR fans get exited and hyper when one of there songs come on the radio.
Real MCR fans punch anyone who disses Gerard's hair, or anything about MCR, for that matter.
Real MCR fans know the names of everyone in the band, and what they do.
Real MCR fans shop for hours just to find a jacket that looks like the Black Parade uniforms.
Real MCR fans will keep reading this.
I am a demolition lover.
I am never okay.
I was welcomed to the Black Parade.
I am young, and I don't care.
I am disenchanted.
I am filled with unapolagetic apathy.
I mourned Mikey's glasses and the death of Pansy.
I live life on the murder scene.
I did cry to The Ghost Of You.
I did feel empowered by Famous Last Words.
I worried about Bob and his burn.
I helped Gerard stay sober.
I have an obsession with Ray's hair.
I am not afraid to keep on living,
or to walk this world alone.
I crashed the cemetery gates.
I brought you my bullets when you brought me your love.
I gave three cheers for sweet revenge.
I know what they do to guys like us in prison.
I gave 'em hell and hung 'em high.
I killed all my friends.
I gave gallons of blood.
I have seen the early sunsets over Monroeville.
Vampires can never hurt me!
So shut your eyes, kiss me goodnight, and sleep.
These are our famous last words.
So thank you for the venom; so long, and goodnight.
I am the MCRmy, and they did save my life!
Post this if you are truely part of the MCRmy...
The Lord is my life.
Horses are my world.
And my music completes me.
I'm a Christian. Been a Christian since I was seven years old. Best thing that ever happened to me.
I'm a horse girl. Own a grey Quarter Horse gelding and a chestnut Arabian gelding. They're both amazing horses and I love them both so much :)
And if you couldn't tell ... I'm only a little obsessed with MCR. And any music, really. I'm really open minded as far as music goes ... I won't diss a song because of its genre or who sings it, or whatever.
I guess that's me. If you wanna know more I guess you can leave a comment and ask ...
Add me if you want, adds are always welcome :D Leave comments because I love hearing what people have to say.
Anyway ... rock on!