Sumit to Your Difference...
I basically like watching anime, reading manga, coloring it, being sarcastic, and attacking stupidity with logic. I do things that seem mean, funny, and stupid but I always do them for a reason (Well, most of the time.) . I suppose I am mature for my age and yes, I do enjoy reading. I guess my sense of humer (sp?) is pretty wide. You would know by looking at my favorites. Most of them are jokes. He He. With my spare time I play video games or talk with my friends. I'm different compared to many girls my age which is something I don't mind. I live for something, new, odd, random, unique, special, anything thats not black and white. Which is something I try to succeed with my future. I like to be out spoken and realistic. It was the way I was raised. Ah, and f your close to me randomness (and sadly Yaoi T_T) has a way of finding me. Beware. Yes, my username is lame. Please forgive a 10 year old with, at the time, had no creativity. But I am still a fan of Naruto. And that fact probably won't change either. Ah, but we never know~ lol.
Proud Naruto Fan.
Proud NaruHina Fan.
Proud Anti-NaruSaku Fan
Proud member of TwilightSucks.com.
Proud Video Game Lover.
Proud Nintendo Mega Fan.
Proud Zelda Fan!
"The Strongest Cry."
"Your 12, ACT 12, please!"
"Where has Stupidity lead us? Ah Yes...MORE Stupidity."
"Do not think this ends here...The history of light and shadow will be written in blood!" - Ganondorf, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"The world is sick because of human kind. The least we can do is treat it."
"Never underestimate the power of STUPID people in large groups."
1. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
1. the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any branch of knowledge or study.
2. convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth or persuasiveness
1. the intellectual activity or the ideas, opinions, etc.
1. the fact or state of knowing; the perception of fact or truth; clear and certain mental apprehension.
2. the sum of what is known: Knowledge of the true situation is limited.
^Its a big deal, learn it.
Add your comment
Please login or register to submit your comment.
Posted on: Dec 12th 2010, 6:12:25am