User Options

News

Facebook like button
Minor change: I added a like button to each graphic. Let me know what you think!
Written by Serhat on 2011-10-29(51 comments)

coolfunlife writes:
Ditto to Shonna & Samantha :D

Posted on: Nov 4th 2011, 9:50:21pm

mugrosa_4life writes:
well i guess you got me wrong.. i didn't meant "forever" like months i meant "next day" but thanks for letting me know about the time issue.. didn't know about the night us time..
don't want anyone to get me wrong.. u guys are doing an awesome job moderating... sorry for the misunderstanding!!

Posted on: Nov 4th 2011, 9:36:27pm

mugrosa_4life writes:
i agree with Sophia, Lnz and Shonna... this is a great site and i love making graphics for other people, i love glitter-graphics and i do all graphics for free, i don't charge or claim anything for them i just do them as a hobby, i would like to be part of the moderators staff too is something really important for this page and as there's only one moderator working or helping everyone in this page it would be the best if Serhat can choose new moderators and let the other moderators know if they're still moderating or not.. we need new moderators as soon as possible, i keep making graphics and they're kind of taking forever to upload.. can anyone in this page keep this consideration, we care about this great page, thanks for reading!!

Posted on: Nov 4th 2011, 9:06:34pm

shonna (official artist) writes:
Thanks Sophia for agreeing with me and lnz on here yep it sad I been for like almost 4 years going to be on my fifth nest year on here..and I am with Sophia would love to help out in moding the best way I can ...I do my own graphics and even learn from tutorials I helped out others when they needed to learn how to do graphics or with codes..I even put up freebies for others on here and know why I do that cause I care would love to see each person creates with there own imagination all in the fun in learning and gotta to love that...I do tell people when making graphics just use there imagination and create with your mind ...and see what they come up with they come with from there heart...that's why I put stuff out for free for others to use I am not going throw I did this and that but I know what I have done what is done has already to me like in the past...but still to remember...would love to see the site grow more and more and loved on here see others do care I am here everyday on here I did upload graphics the other day cause I know I am way behind on uploading but atleast I got to upload and was happy...to get the graphics on here...when they are approved..like some always told better to be safe then sorry....just hoping there are more caring hearts...out there...and thanks lnz and sophia. and to all the others that do care too...

Posted on: Nov 4th 2011, 6:28:38pm

coolfunlife writes:
I agree what Shonna has to say.
Its really sad, cuz this is a great site.
But with only 1 mod, really doing all the work what good is that?
I think you should add more mods, to take the load off Roni.
Cuz then she would not have to worry about not login that day to mod the graphics, when other mods can do it.
I don't even feel like uploading graphics anymore, knowing she is the only one pretty much taking care of the site.

And I can help as best I can. If you need help with mods etc.. just leave me a comment:)

Posted on: Nov 4th 2011, 6:00:13pm

brokendragon writes:
How do you become a mod? Seems like there are enough people who come on here daily still that there shouldn't be a moderator problem. People are busy, I can understand and appreciate that. Special super-thanks to the skeleton crew on here that's been keeping this site going this past year! Much love and respect.

Posted on: Nov 4th 2011, 3:11:56pm

shonna (official artist) writes:

lnz I agree with you on this I said this over and over that she was just about the only one and who ever is helping her is a big thanks too cause I don't know anyone else to turn too and afraid to upload so many graphics and put it on one mod... when she has a life of her own too I Do hope they do hear is us out that is why I have left but I am still here to help others when it is needed on here I haven't left permently yet..but was going too cause doesn't look like no one else I know I stick my business where it don't belong at times but when someone needs help that's what I am here for if I see someone needing help on a mods page I try to go help the person the best way I can like others are doing on here....it would be appreciated if there were more help on here.... especially in the moderation...that way it won't look like one mod is doing it all.... and it would make it so easy on her and other mods who ever is helping along with her not going to leave no mods out...cause I can't tell which mod is online I don't see there online icons but I do see hers....when she is online just letting lnz is not alone cause here is another concerned member that cares...deep down inside... to the update on the like I have to agree with Karen it does upload to slow when voting on a graphic...to be honest ....but guess we'll have to get used to the site getting slower on voting and especially coming on the home page..just a little slower too ....but trying to be honest... do hope someone hears us out glad I am not alone in this glad that others are on here still caring and we said this so many times...just hope someone out in staff will listen...out there deep down inside there heart...do hope for the site to get better...and not worse god please give the site what needs not wants but the site does need love ...and caring..

Posted on: Nov 4th 2011, 9:35:56am

lnz writes:
A LOT OF THE MODERATORS FOR THE SITE GLITTER-GRAPHICS,HAVE MOVED ON OR ARE BUSY WITH THEIR LIEFS,SO THEY ARE UNAVAILABLE TO MODERATOR THE SITE FOR YOU,AS A RESULT OF THIS YOUR SITE IS LOSING MEMBERS BECAUSE OF LONG WAITS AND NO HELP....THE ONLY MODERATOR LEFT IS RONIANGEL AND IT IS NOT FARE FOR HER TO HAVE TO DO IT ALL BY HERSELF,PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM TO MAKE YOUR SITE AS ENJOYABLE AS IT ONCE WAS AND BEFORE YOU DON'T HAVE A SITE.

THANK YOU,

A CONCERNED MEMBER

Posted on: Nov 4th 2011, 7:46:18am

lakaren writes:
I don't like it because it's causing my computer to freeze up everytime I click on a graphic.

Posted on: Oct 31st 2011, 3:55:35pm

anaterium (official artist) writes:
cool :)

Posted on: Oct 30th 2011, 8:39:25am

lnz writes:
:)ok will check it out,now if facebook would start supporting gif's Id be happy lol

Posted on: Oct 30th 2011, 8:04:05am

serhat (admin) writes:
@lnz: glad you like it. Also check out our FB page:

www.facebook.com/gg.glitter.graphics

@geniuz.: this is generated by facebook -- GG accounts are not linked to FB accounts

Posted on: Oct 30th 2011, 7:25:07am

lnz writes:
I think its great because so many people are using facebook:)I just made a graphic facebook to share my graphics:-D http://www.facebook.com/lnzgraphics and this is just another way to get the site and everyones graphics out there for all to see....<3 Laura

Posted on: Oct 30th 2011, 7:00:53am

genius. writes:
where are my friends?
roslyn,tazi,sophia,julia,shania?

Posted on: Oct 30th 2011, 4:50:53am

genius. writes:

Posted on: Oct 30th 2011, 4:50:03am

Add your comment

Please login or register to submit your comment.